A non-profit organisation dedicated to improving how Australia creates its future
At Australian Futures Project, we stimulate and support leaders, experts, and the community to identify, test, and build initiatives to create the Australia we want tomorrow, today. Our unique approach has a proven track record in addressing complex challenges. By working with government, business, media, experts, and the public, we’re delivering on our mission to improve how Australia creates its future.
We focus on:
- Improving understanding of key challenges and opportunities facing Australia
- Increasing the quality of discussion about those challenges and opportunities and the future Australians want
- Increasing the quality of action towards the future Australians want
Examples of our impact include:
- Australia’s first and only Parliamentary Leaders Program for federal and state parliamentarians from all parties
- 21st Century Service - a unique suite of applied courses for public servants on solving complex challenges
- My Big Idea - a national conversation engaging 15 million Australians in discussion and action on the future of the country
- Two state-wide programs on the future of agriculture.
The Australian Futures Project is a tax-exempt, non-profit company limited by guarantee and registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. For more information, please visit australianfutures.org.